Sunday, August 12, 2007

Frenchbread for thought

I saw this on my way home from tonight's ride painted on a loading dock down by the waterfront. The originality more than makes up for the lack of aesthetics. I sent this to a few people as an MMS. Boyfriends, girlfriends, and singles agreed unanimously that the statement is indeed true.

*Poll Time*

Please take a moment and post your vote* for true or false with a brief explanation of what you feel justified in your stance on this hot-button issue.



*Atkins devotes need not vote. You have forsaken the goodness of bread and for that you shall be disqualified from this poll. Please keep checking back as you may very well be eligible for polls concerning media mind control and/or cult worship.

3 comments:

kateherself said...

Frenchbread IS good for your girlfriend, but I believe this statement is sexist.Not to mention homophobic. Frenchbread is also good for your boyfriend, significant other, or life partner.

Will you be riding down there with a can of spray paint to amend this?

Anonymous said...

Both Andrew and I agreed that this was true. He knows how happy I am with a mouthful of bread and brie.

robsonpdx said...

I like French bread, end of story.