Tuesday, August 21, 2007

blog and roll

Q: How many people with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Hey, lets ride bikes!




Thus far, I haven't really done much with my summer; no camping, very few shows, 2 BBQs, only 1 bicycle scavenger hunt, and no trips out to see my mom. My schedule recently opened up so; I've devised a way to catch up on a whole slew up summer fun at once. I'm gonna go for a bike ride to see my mom in Coeure D'Alene, ID.

The route out is:
The route East is a pretty straight forward route following the Columbia River Gorge, through the the tri-cities area, and up to the pan handle of Idaho.








For a more detailed view click here.







The route back will be:
The route West will take me down the Idaho pan handle to the Nez Perce Nat'l Forest and Hells Canyon area. From there I cut back towards the gorge and will eventually dip back south to encompass Mt. Hood.






For a more detailed view click here.



The 1100 mile trek commences on Thursday the 23rd. I will be maintaining the blog from the road and hope to hear from you often!

No comments: