Friday, August 24, 2007

fallen soldier

So, looks like there may be a change in plans... One of the clips that holds the saddlebags to the bike sheared off so now half of my gear is dangling off of the side of my bike precariously. I limped back to a store/cafe that was a few miles back. Now I wait for 'roadside assistance' from my friend and guardian angel Jes. I'm not sure what this means for the long term but, right now, after setting up camp in the dark and getting only four hours of sleep, I'm going to need to regroup prior to any further action.

2 comments:

kateherself said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear that.

I hope you're still having a great time despite the difficulty- remember life is what happens while you're busy making plans.
Or something.

Happy trails!

Unknown said...

Two words. Duct Tape... You'll look super kewl, too! ;-P