Tuesday, August 21, 2007

blog and roll

Q: How many people with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Hey, lets ride bikes!




Thus far, I haven't really done much with my summer; no camping, very few shows, 2 BBQs, only 1 bicycle scavenger hunt, and no trips out to see my mom. My schedule recently opened up so; I've devised a way to catch up on a whole slew up summer fun at once. I'm gonna go for a bike ride to see my mom in Coeure D'Alene, ID.

The route out is:
The route East is a pretty straight forward route following the Columbia River Gorge, through the the tri-cities area, and up to the pan handle of Idaho.

For a more detailed view click here.





The route back will be:
The route West will take me down the Idaho pan handle to the Nez Perce Nat'l Forest and Hells Canyon area. From there I cut back towards the gorge and will eventually dip back south to encompass Mt. Hood.

For a more detailed view click here.




The 1100 mile trek commences on Thursday the 23rd. I will be maintaining the blog from the road and hope to hear from you often!

1 comment:

robsonpdx said...

When your Mom and I had lunch the other day she said she was really excited that you were coming out. She couldn't believe that she had seen so much of me this summer and so little of you. I'm glad that you are going to spend some time with her. Have a safe trip and keep the posts coming. Oh yeah, tell your Mom to call me.