Sunday, September 9, 2007

on a steel horse I ride


Saturday I introduced my friend Mitchell and his new hotrod bicycle to the Springwater Corridor. Mitchell's new bike is an all carbon, fancy-schmancy, race-ready, rocket, where as my bike is set-up for fully loaded touring. I was a little apprehensive that he would leave me in the dust; imagine a Winnebago trying to keep up with a Ferrari. To Mitchell's credit, he didn't let "the need for speed" get the better of him and I actually set pace for the better part of the ride.

It was a good ride and got us both psyched up for our trip this week.

2 comments:

Mitchell said...

Hey, how'd you get that photo of both of yous?? Psyched? I just went out tonight with Marcus and he gave me the tour of death... I only wish my bike was outfitted with an altimeter, because we somehow hit every hill I've ever seen in the area.

Love the burn. Keep postin!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.